If you want your Christmas tree to look like it’s straight from a magazine use these directions no matter what Christmas style or theme you love.
STEP 1: Ready the tree & gather supplies
- Fluff and open all of the branches
- Make sure that all of the lights are working
- Add the lights in every layer when you are fixing the branches
- Make sure your tree is straight
STEP 2: Start decorating
- Add your wired ribbon. (I cut mine 17 inches long)
- Add the large Flowers
- Add the large ornaments. Don’t just hang them, let the branches snuggle the ornaments!
- Add the medium ornaments
- Add the small or special ornaments on outer branches of the tree
STEP 3: Christmas Tree topper
- You can use a Star, an Angel or just picks. I added a crown because it helps keep the picks in a nice shape and they don’t move around and droop down.
Step 4: Final touch
- I always add my picks on the end because I can see the empty areas where they are needed!
- Finally, add your Christmas tree skirt!
I hope you find these tips helpful!
Please share your Christmas tree with me! Have an amazing time decorating your tree! In my next blog I will bring a fun and different decorating idea! Don’t forget to subscribe so you never miss my new blog!
To watch the full step by step video click HERE!
Shop this tree or similar items! Click on the pictures!